The DIREFO project
Different resistant rainbow trout’s – Model for the genetic and immunobiologically analysis of host-pathogene interaction and resource for local trout farming
Dr. Eckhard Anders (LFA-MV), Thomáš Korytá? (FLI), Dr. Bernd Köllner (FLI), Dr. Tom Goldammer (FBN)
Andreas Brietzke, Marieke Verleih, Dr. Alexander Rebl (all FBN)
- Comparative analysis of candidate genes for fitness and stress regulation in rainbow trout
- Comparative characterization of the interleukin-1 receptor kinase 1 (IRAK1) in rainbow trout and common whitefish
- Characterization of genes and signaling pathways of the innate immune system in healthy and infected rainbow trout
- Immunological and molecular analysis of the reactivity of the adaptive immune system after infection with pathogens
- Comparative analysis of genes between rainbow trout, cod and common whitefish.
*All themes base on cooperation between LFA-MV, FLI, fish farmers, and FBN.